Paul A. Kaplan Center
The professional development programs of CAT’s Paul A. Kaplan Center for Educational Drama are enjoyable, hands-on learning opportunities. Bring CAT to your school or community to work with your staff or volunteers, or enroll in a one-day workshop at CAT. Popular topics include:
- Shakespeare in the Classroom/NYC Student Shakespeare Festival
- NYC Early Childhood Professional Development Initiative – Interactive Storytelling
- One-day CATalyst workshops
- More Professional Development Opportunities for Early Childhood Teachers
- Custom Professional Developments at CAT or at Your Site
CUNY-CAT is an approved New York State Education Department Sponsor of Continuing Teacher & Leader Education (CLTE).
To provide educators and others who work with youth with robust, practical learning opportunities in CAT's interactive strategies.
NYC Early Childhood Professional Development Initiative
Communications & Marketing Manager