Funding & Acknowledgements
CAT receives no baseline funding and could not provide programming without the support and participation of its public and private sector partners. Since CAT's founding in 1974, they have helped make possible the empowerment of over a million youth and adults through educational drama.
If you wish to support CAT, click here to do so online, or send a check made out to "CREATIVE ARTS TEAM, INC." to: Creative Arts Team, 101 West 31st Street, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10001.
CAT is grateful for the current support and partnership of:
- Anbinder Family Foundation
- Black Male Initiative
- Brown's Bagels
- Burberry Foundation
- Community Foundation of Louisville
- Cornelia T. Bailey Foundation
- CUNY Explorers
- Foster Care Collaborative
- Community Service Society of New York
- Hispanic Federation
- Homes for the Homeless
- Jewish Communal Fund
- Jujamcyn Theatres
- Lucille Lortel Theatre
- Mayor's Office of Criminal Justice
- Mayor's Office for Media and Entertainment
- National Music Publishers' Association
- New York Is Music
- New York Public Library
- NYGEAR UP
- New York City Council
- New York City Department of Cultural Affairs
- New York City Department of Education
- New York City Department of Youth & Community Development
- New York State Council on the Arts
- New York State Education Department
- Penguin Books
- The ONE Festival
- Two Trees/Walentas Family Foundation
- And many generous individuals! Special thanks to the Rita J. and Stanley H. Kaplan Family Foundation, whose generous past funding supported the establishment and start-up years of CAT's Paul A. Kaplan Center for Educational Drama.
CAT is a proud Affiliate of the Arts Education Partnership, a national network of more than 100 organizations dedicated to advancing arts education.
Director of Resource Development
CUNY-CAT is an approved NYSED CTLE Sponsor and NYC DOE Vendor.
November 7, 2022
Read about the positive impact of our BURBERRY INSPIRE partnership with NYC and Yorkshire Arts Organizations