CAT translates its learner-centered efficacy into the business world, supporting employees and executives as they examine hot-button issues in a fictionalized, non-threatening setting.
The CAT experience banishes the “my emploees' eyes are glazing over” effect of conference room lectures and slide shows. With respect and humor, CAT’s professional teaching artists draw workshop participants into scenarios in which they must evaluate, analyze, advise on, and participate in characters’ choices.
To increase employees':
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Engagement with the workplace
- Retention rates
- Comfort in working with one another
- Effective facilitation
- How to deal with difficult customers/clients
- Strength through diversity
- Juggling work, family, and other responsibilities